Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation!

The moment we have awaited 3 years in SP.
not excited about the glam on stage, but more about seeing my friends wearing the graduation robe together with me and seeing their parents:)
thanks to Ruth, hui zhen and nicole can be with me besides my brother and mum on this important day!
was caught by people, handshakes, cameras and more cameras after the ceremony.

Wishing all the undergraduates all the best in their study.^^

shall quote from the student speaker:
learning never ends after you graduate, you are uneducated the day you graduate and stop learning.

see, i pay attention:)


My mum and bro


Nic on my right and Zhen on my left
(holding the Royce chocs with an espirit notebook they gave me.)


My boss on my right and my school director on my left
(Dr AE got him to take a photo tgt)