Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If i ever forget...

As everyone knows, i'm the blur min.

there are many instances when i don't reply sms and recieve calls on time.
these are the scenarios when smt like this happens:

1. i didn't bring my phone out
2. i didn't charge my phone
3. my phone is low batt
4. i misplaced my phone (esp when i reach home, i usually ans calls when my phone is in my pocket)

Anyways, the above explanation or excuses are my reasons when i make calls with public phones or with the phone in my clinic.
Well, its happening ever so often that i'm not feeling detached from the outside world when my phone is pronounced "dead".
i know no one is gg to forgive me for this so i'm using a bright pink hello kitty lanyard from a close friend to make sure my phone is more conspicuous for me to rmb. Let's hope it works! :S