Friday, June 12, 2009

From CO to Facebook.

i don't know what to blog!
haha, just want to tell u guys that i'm still alive.

Nvr tht i'll be into facebook but i log in almost everyday, just to maintain the restaurant. lol. think i'm like an idiot in the game...we discuss how to maximise our workers after CO.

told my CO teacher i'm going for a break but i'm most likely gg to quit...
guess how many years i've been in CO?
since i was sec 3, so its coming to 5 years alr.
i want a clean break but my friends encourage me to cont'd to practise, i told them not for this year, yet i'm afraid that after this year i'll be too old to catch up.
Age is catching up on me...i shld just stop wasting time.

i gave up my baking, my part time job, my crafts... for my CO. it was definitely a hard choice to make. i know my friends don't blame me, but i feel obliged to apologise, cos without me i know the team won't be the same anymore...
i don't want to leave but i'm stuck in between too many things.
Tbis july, on my cousin's wedding dinner will be my last performance for the year, or is it?

A friend asked:" so what do u like most abt being in CO?"
i joined CO cos i wanted a chance to perform but subsequently it was cos of my friends which became the reason why i turned up frequently for practise.
i will always rmb my love to be on the stage:)