Sunday, June 14, 2009

What will u do if its doomsday?

i'm sure many ppl will say live it to the fullest...
this question was asked by my colleague.

my ans: i want to stay at home.
the others: stay at home and do what
me: stay at home and keep my family company or stay nearby to spend quality time with ppl for the last day.
this colleague: i thought u want to find a man and do * !
Me: huh?! why would i want to do that? LOL.
another colleague: what if ur family memebers does not want to spend it with you?
Me: i still want to saty at home! (thinking of PO)

this other colleague (whose child is born last year on the same date as me!): i will want to hug my child till it happens.
Me: what about your husband?
this other colleague: who cares about him...

So what's the conclusion?
we care about our family members and the love of a mum is too nobel to be describable.