Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where's my wisdom?

Had 2 of my lower wisdom teeth extracted on Tuesday.

The process:
Anaesthetic was instilled into my lower cheeks.
Then we waited for like 10 mins before the operation starts.
OMG, i don't know what they are doing with the pliers as they knock out my tooth.
In the midst of it all, the dentist said:"one tooth out!"
The second one was out after some resistance...
Didn't know my wisdom was so intangible but nonetheless i was appeased that everything was over.

But well, not quite yet as i start to bleed profusely and was in malaise the whole night.
Changing cotton pads every half an hour, gargling chlorhexidine mouth wash and eating painkillers before i sleep.
When i woke up, everything that has happened culminated in the fact that i was unable to chew!
Devastated with no breakfast? Was beginning to regret...cos it wouldn't need any intervention if i was not querulous with my teeth structure. Finally understood the despondency my friend had when she had braces and can't eat when i was eating porridge while staring at the plate of nasi lemak my neighbour was eating during lunch.

To compromise imperfection or dolor?
I have chosen the answer, inregardless the makeover will go on.