Saturday, February 14, 2009

its vday again!

can't rmb how i spent last yr's vday..
2 yrs back i spent my vday slogging and there was super a lot of couples coming in to eat.
the couple who left the deepest impression in me is the girl who dropped her "invisible bra" in front of me!
lol, my supervisor(male) picked it up and asked, " what is this?"

it was really funny and it'll definintely be more amusing to see me narrating in person. to this day, i still wonder how the girl coped without it. :(
-----

was walking out from the train stn on fri and sold mothers with their children selling roses...extra income to cope with the recession?

my mum's valentine gift for u all:



she made them!!!


thanks crappy deir for ur tulip on msn:)

and boys if u want to be really nice, give all the girls flowers!
i had a male cls mate who bought the whole cls of girls flowers, we tht he was really gentlemanly!