Tuesday, February 10, 2009

new year's baby!

proud to be born on the 2nd day of lunar new year!
today marks the end of the new year and i shall recount on the things that happened to me before and aft my bday.
was kept busy since 3rd feb and no time was wasted on my bday exp for sleep..
been a long time since i hav been simultaneously gg for activities during my bday period and cutting so many cakes! when my mum asked me to get myself a bday cake to celebrate at home, i gladly refuse and told her i had enough:)

was a thrilling and "natural bday"...

3rd feb: we went bungee!! my clique presented me with my new titus watch and sat thru the whole ride with me at the singapore riverside.
my long time love: sun moulin's green tea cake

5th: cycling at ubin. still a poor cyclist though they said i "level up!"really loved the natural landscape, so pristine! Alpha cls and dinner thanks to sheryl the gold! it kept our minds thinking abt life...

6th: celebrated with zhen and nic, it pains to see them lugging their "go home " bags. was a simple dinner and we were glued to our seats till they closed. zhen brought me for selegie's tau huay and butterfly fritters. we boarded the last train bound jurong east and she was the first one to see me turn 20.
my all time favourite: cheese cake from secret receipe

7th: to indulge in more naturalistic things, so i was at botanic gardens. funny things was i dislike phototaking but i camwhored with the wings and horns. camwhoring is really not my cup of tea, tired of the posing not of the trekking. 3 cheers for ling's instax n polaroid, xt's videocam and SLR, finally not forgetting my digicam!
cut the cake at shi min's hse, that was my first time visit and gladly shared my cake with the renowned ryu and jerome. went to co prac and was showered with gifts and wishes. at home, my family sang bday songs for me. saw my mum's face gleamed, wonder if she did the same 20 years back. ^^
my long time want: Guanji from Rive Ganache (recommendations from zhen)


8th: i tht i was sick of choc cakes, so buffet lunch at my co to celebrate new year was a gd change but my friends brought in a cake during the prac while i was kept busy tuning the instru. their faces shone under the candlelight, what can i say? the last thing i want to do is to cry in front of them.
my new love: Prima deli's choc truffle?!

i can nvr thank everyone enough.
my family for bringing me up these long 20 years without feeling that i'm nth but a burden and my friends for tolerating every bit of me.
your gifts were nth comparable to the time ur hav spent with me but they are the things i can keep and be constantly reminded of how blessed i am.^^

my wish is to pass on the love.

promise to upload pics when i get my hands off sch stuff aft next week.:)